Saturday, June 19, 2010

another day, and yet more bad habbits i need to stop

OK so I've been really bad this summer about eating good and exercising. today i looked at myself just lazing around the house, and i felt disgusted. so starting Monday, I'm going hardcore. very little meat, if at all. running/gym/hiking every day. getting good sleep. and gaaaaa fucking keeping to my regime. That's the hardest part. but i think this week I'll be able to do that.
got my bro Aaron's birthday party this week, still got to get all the money i need. and people keep asking me why I'm getting him such an expense present. here's why: I've known him for almost six years, and for three of them he was my best friend. he's still one of best friends, and I feel like that deserve rs some rearward. good friends are hard to find. then he's the only one out of my whole group to acutely get me something despite that i didn't have a party this year. and Finlay, 16 is a big step for any teen, and should be acknowlged as such.
ga I'm rambling on.
going to get up at 6:45 tomorrow to watch the Italy match tomorrow so i better hit the sack.

No comments:

Post a Comment