Tuesday, August 24, 2010

end of summer-start of school blog.

OK so yeah I've been pretty lazy with updating this thing, but I've been really busy between going crazy at the end of summer to being crazy at starting school.
but in this transitional period,and during summer too now that i think about it, I've been hanging out with awesome people I usually didn't hang out with during school last year, like Mimi, Jessy, and Otto. I've realized how deep they can be, and in this coming year of looking within, i think i'm going to value the insights of my friends even more then i have in the past. an that brings me to my next point:
this year i'm dedacating my self to learing, not just about what i have to for school, but from friends, enimes, and exprinces. i've stoped just gliding throught life, always thinking about the future, and instead am foucsing on THE MOMENT.
The realization that the immediate can tell you so much about the past and  future, that it's all you should focus on. i have a feeling that this year is going to be a good one.

No comments:

Post a Comment